1. How long will it take for my item(s) to be shipped? Fulfillment of an order can take anywhere from 1-14 business days unless otherwise indicated for a custom order. For an estimated fulfillment time, please read the details of the item(s) in question.
2. How will my item(s) be shipped? We have several categories of products including handmade items and print-on-demand items. Items made in-house ship via USPS First-Class or Priority Mail unless an expedited shipping method has been indicated by the customer. Print-on-demand items typically ship via USPS, UPS, or FedEx in a way that is most economical for the customer. Since we partner with several print-on-demand companies, items within the same order may ship separately.
3. Where do you ship to? Our items made in-house only ship within the United States due to possible customs charges on international orders which we have no control over. However, some of our print-on-demand partners also have production facilities abroad, in which case, we can often times find economical shipping for our international customers. We recommend for our international customers to contact us before placing an order in order to find out if the item(s) can be shipped abroad and what the best shipping options are. We are not responsible, though, for any customs charges that may be accrued.
4. How long will shipping take? Once an item is shipped, it normally arrives in 3-5 business days, though some items may occasionally take longer. If your item has not arrived within 7 business days, please contact us so that we may investigate the matter further.
1. Do you accept returns? We do not accept returns for custom made items or print-on-demand items. If your print-on-demand item is defective, a reprint will be issued. Please note that colors may look different on a monitor than they do on the final product. Therefore, color variations do not constitute a reason for a refund or reprint. If there is an issue with a custom handmade item, please contact us in order to find a solution. Made-to-measure items are not considered defective if they are consistent with the measurements provided by the customer. it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the measurements provided are accurate. In-stock handmade items are only refundable/returnable if there is a clear defect. Minor imperfections are inherent of this type of work and therefore do not qualify as reasons for returns. If you feel that your item qualifies to be returned, it must be returned within 14 days of receipt and in new condition. Always contact us before returning an item.